I am SOOO excited to finally have my Adobe Lightroom preset up for sale! 🙂 So many of you DM me on Instagram or comment; how do I edit my photos, what do I use? I created a preset for use on AdobeLightroom
FAQ : Computer Preset
- What is Adobe Lightroom? Adobe Lightroom is a photo editing platform where you can import, edit, organize, and manage your photos.
- What are Presets? Presets are customized filters that used to edit your photos on Adobe Lightroom. It allows you be be creative with the way you edit your photos, giving you the chance to add your own personal touch
- Who are presets for and who are they not for? If you want to take your photography to a whole new level, presets are for you. Presets are not for people that already like how their photos look. Buying presets is an investment and to be able to use this preset you have to subscribe to Adobe Lightroom in order to use the preset and the subscription is 10$ a month.
Please remember that this and any preset will work differently on every image. As you know, shots vary dependent on light, the camera, lens, and a variety of variables. Once you apply the preset, you will likely choose to edit further, as I do. After applying this preset I always end up playing around with editing features such as temperature, exposure, saturation and colors to make it customized to my taste and style.
This preset was created to be used in Adobe Lightroom on a desktop or laptop computer and be used with RAW and JPEG images. I recommend to use RAW images for best results with this preset. But there is a way to sync the preset with your phone Lightroom. Heres a video of how to do it.
Once you buy the preset, you must click on “RETURN TO MERCHANT” at the bottom of that page and you will be directed to the Dropbox file where you can download the preset! Written instructions on how to download the preset to AdobeLightroom are there as well.
As always, thank you for following me and happy editing:)
Computer Preset $50 Buy here -> BUY NOW
* Please note all Sales are final
FAQ : Mobile Preset
- Will this work on my phone? This preset will work on your phone as long as you have a smartphone and are of capable downloading both the DropBox and Lightroom Apps.
- What will I need in order to download the Mobile preset? You will need to download both the DropBox and Lightroom mobile Apps, both are free on your phone. Though not required for use of this preset, you can upgrade these Apps for a fee if you wish.
Once you buy the preset, you must click on “RETURN TO MERCHANT” at the bottom of that page and you will be directed to the Dropbox file where written instructions will guide you on how to install the preset into your Lightroom Mobile App.